Panilonco - Chief Of Lions 2007 Carmenere - Chile
$3.99 at Trader Joes. Dark red in color. Comes in a bottle, with a nice stout cork.
Smoky, acidic. Gets better after breathing in the glass for 10 minutes or so. Not very complex, but drinkable. Much better than other four dollar wines we've had, so if you're on the cheap, this will pair excellently with your hamburger helper.
RATING: TWO CORKS
News We Like to Hear
News We Hate to Hear
Active forum topics
- Sterling Vinyards Sauvignon Blanc
- Trader Joe's Coastal Zinfandel
- Mount Eden Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
- Our Rating System Explained
- Black Mountain - Painted Ridges 2008 Pinot Noir - Napa
- 337 - Lodi 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon - Central Valley CA
- Panilonco - Chief Of Lions 2007 Carmenere - Chile
- Bands We Love
- I got your wind right here.